Underground water tank productions continue. Our underground water tank products, which provide significant space savings and allow you to save space, continue to be used. Fiberglass provides reliable use with its superior compressive strength. Product use must be carried out in accordance with the instructions sent to you. Our products which are formed in accordance with the load resistance instructions are under 5 years guarantee against production defects.
Underground Water Tank Productions
The most important thing to know about the underground water tank is to prepare the area where the tank will be placed and to ensure that the base part is concrete. We recommend using curtain concrete or panel in areas where landslides are possible.
- Excavation are shall be prepared according to the specifications. The load resistance on the product is determined according to the excavation dimensions given.
- You need to provide information for products that have a difference elevation level or to be wanted to bury deeper. Our standard underground water tanks are produced accordingly 300mm elevation level.
- Never use excavation soil during burying of tank. The hard materials are like stone or iron can damage tank during burying of tank.
- When covering the tank, it must be closed at equal distance on all four sides. The tank should be closed by pouring into the spaces around the tank, not on the tank.
- The ventilation pipe on the tank must be exposed.
20 Ton Underground Food Tank
Production is provided for Kutahya City Administrations and delivery is provided. Tank is produced accordingly 700 mm elevation level and has been used polyester resin in accordance food regulations.
40 Ton Underground Water Tank Productions
Our product which was produced for Kemerkaya Houses in İzmir has been put to underground. Under the control of our supervisor, our tank is placed under the ground. Tank has been arranged in accordance with the use of submersible pumps.
50 Ton and 20 Ton Underground Water Tank Productions
The delivery of 2 pieces 50 ton underground fire water storage tank and 20 ton underground food tank for the MMB Makine company have been completed.