The septic tanks are fiberglass products that can be collected and discharged by sewage trucks in areas where there is no sewerage network. Fiberglass septic tank products, which are leakproof products, are placed under the ground. With its raw material feature, it is stainless and uncorrosioned. Our septic tanks which can be produced horizontally or vertically up to 100 tonnes volume are under warranty of 5 years against production defects.
About Izoplas Septic Tanks
- Septic tanks are generally produced and used horizontally. The reason for this is to minimize the depth of the excavation depth by keeping the tank heights to a minimum.
- The tanks are manufactured according to the elevation difference of 30 cm as standard. You need to inform us that you want to have more elevation difference for the septic tank.
- Our products include a manhole cover , a ventilation pipe, 2 pieces lifting lugs and an inlet pipe in requested sizes, as standard.
- In order to reduce the soil load, a certain number of dividing walls are installed in the interior of the tanks through to the volume and elevation difference.
- Manufacturing can be provided for all capacity.
- Instructions are provided by us for which conditions the tanks should be placed to underground. Placements to underground must be provided in accordance with these instructions.
- Easy to install.
- Saves time in your projects.
- It is uncorrosioned and durable.
- It is sufficient for placing to underground.
- Drain pipe is pvc that can be provided in requested sizes.
- Placement is easy through lifting lugs on tank.
- Place the tank in accordance with the instructions specified at drawing.
- The excavation bottom area shall be a flat concrete ground and the product balance must be checked after placement.
- During filling of sand over tank, all sides of excavation area shall be filled at the same volume.
- During filling of excavation area, shall be filled thin sand, not excavation soil.
- During placing of tank to underground, lifting lugs shall be used. Don’t use any equipment except lifting lugs.
- Do not interfere with hard and sharp objects to the tanks.
- Placement shall be provided to the excavation area with equal distance from all sides. This means tank shall be placed to center of excavation area.
It will be sufficient to have concrete only at the base of the excavation area. When your products are full, all pressure is on the base. So while tank must be placed a flat concrete ground. There is no need to be concrete at the all edges of the excavation area. However, it is recommended to use curtain concrete in areas where there is a vehicle passage or landslide risk.
The closure process should be done by filling the remaining spaces after tank puts to excavation area. In addition, this process should not be provided on one side. Filling should be done at equal distances and amount from four sides. When sand is unloaded from one side, your tank may slide towards the other side and it can be deformed by hitting the floor.
Deeper embedding operations are called elevation differences. This indicates how much the tank tank will be below the upper ground level. Our products are produced according to the elevation difference of 30 cm as standard. The elevation difference can be increased according to your request. We will need to be informed about this process. Accordingly, the tank strength will be increased and the tank equipment will be arranged as required. In addition, the number of dividing walls in the tank is increased according to the elevation difference. Thus, this pressure will be minimized by distributing the overload on the tank.
Reducing all measurements to a minimum during embedding operations will reduce the load pressure.
In the excavation areas that water is outflowing, especially in areas close to the sea, tank should not be used. Since there is a need to be a concrete floor in the base part, concrete pouring in such areas is difficult. Water will remove the tank at the base and break due to the soil load on it.
Rectangular tanks with a minimum height for these places or products with a large diameter and a minimum height for small tonnage products can be preferred. This reduces the depth size of the excavation depth and prevents water from getting out.
As an example, a standard 10 tons underground tank’s height is 240 cm, tank diameter can be changed as 310 cm and height size changes as 150 cm in this way depth size can be reduced 90 cm.
Dividing wall is the a fiberglass equipment that has sections at specific dimensions and places to inside of tank according at various quantities to tank volume.
The dividing walls functionally minimize the soil pressure on the tank. It also reduces the flexibility of the tank and increases the product strength.
The number of dividing wall is determined by the volume of the tank and the difference in elevation.
During the placement of underground water tanks, lifters should be used. Any equipment should be not used except lifters. In addition, a work machine or crane must be used during the placement of underground tanks. During placement without construction equipment or cranes, may be occurred damage to your tank For products with a volume over 40 tons, use a crane.
Water tank placement should be made in the middle of excavation area. The distance of the tank to all sides should be set at equal distance. It is also recommended to check that the tank’s bottom side contact with the concrete ground.
Cylindrical underground water tanks distribute pressure. However, as mentioned above, if all the edge distances are equal, it will allow your tank to distribute and balance the pressure better.
Polietilen su tanklarının toprak altında foseptik tankı olarak kullanılması uygun değildir. Bu kullanımlarda ürün garanti kapsamı dışında kalacaktır. Polietilen su tankı ürünlerinin esnek yapısı, toprak baskısı altında dayanım sağlamayacaktır.