Septic tank prices vary according to product capacity and specifications. For septic tank prices, details that may be requested other than standard products such as elevation difference, prismatic production, being used in areas with vehicle passage may cause price changes.
Septic Tank Prices
See standard septic tank prices.
Which Features Effects “Septic Tank Prices”?
Septic Tanks of IZOPLAS
- Septic tank is the name given to special wastewater tanks that are produced in accordance with health conditions in underground areas.
- The septic tank can be used for chemical and sewage storing. In recent years, demand and production have started to increase with the necessity of the Ministry of Environment.
- Septic tanks do not have an outlet rakor. Filling is carried out by the water pipes on the tank and it is discharged from the manholes by means of sewage trucks.
- Septic tanks are fiberglass products, do not corrode and have a long life.
- The products are suitable for positioning underground. Burial operations must be carried out in accordance with the instructions.
- The filling pipes are kept in the same size and position as specified in the instructions sent to you. Depending on your request, change in size and position can be provided.
- It can be easily carried out with lifting lugs on the product layouts.
Installation of septic tank products must be carried out in accordance with the instructions sent to you. We also recommend that you review the installation instructions below. We also recommend that you review the installation instructions below.
- Prepare your tank location in accordance with the excavation dimensions given in the instructions.
- The base of the excavation area must be a flat concrete ground.
- Excavation of the soil after the excavation process should be removed from the area. Soil will slip and damage your tank.
- Never cover the tank with excavation soil. Cover the tank with fine sand.
- When covering the tank, fill the excavation area evenly and equally on 4 sides. Never cover tank from one side.
- When placing your tank to the excavation area, use the lifting lugs on the tank.
- Be sure to have a warning sign around the tank and keep the manhole cover closed.
- The tank vent pipe will allow the air pressure to be released during the discharge of the sewage truck. This pipe must be kept open, especially during discharging of tank.
- Take care not to drop or hit it during tank placement.