Septic tank dimensions may vary depending on the volume of the desired product. These dimensions are determined according to your location or project situation and production is provided in the most appropriate size. The most important issue regarding septic tank dimensions is to ensure minimum excavation and ease of installation. At the same time, the minimum amount of material to be poured onto the tank is ensured. We make septic production in certain standard sizes based on our demands and experience. However, in line with the demands from you, production is provided in alternative sizes.
Septic Tank Dimensions
Septic Tank Dimensions by Volume
Septic Tank Use Terms
- The area where the products will be placed should be excavated according to the dimensions specified in the instructions.
- The base of the excavation area must be a flat concrete ground.
- When covering the product, an equal amount and distance should be applied on all four sides.
- Do not cover the tank with excavated soil. Cover the tank with fine sand.
- When replacing septic tank products, lifting lugs shall be used. Don’t use any other equipment.
- Elevation level is 30 cm for all standard septic tanks. For the using except of this dimension, information shall be given before ordering.
- The septic tank should be placed in the middle of the excavation area. All sides should be equal.
- There should be no vehicles passing over and near the tank after the placement of the tank. In these cases, we must be informed.
- We recommend fixing your tank to the concrete floor in areas with heavy rainfall. The water that will accumulate in the excavation area can be lifted out of the excavation area while the tank is empty.
- When covering over of tank, there should not be any hard material, such as stone, iron or others.