Polyester water tanks provide the opportunity to produce the most suitable tank you are looking for with its alternative dimensions possibilities and the ability to be produced horizontally or vertically in all volumes. Polyester water tanks, which are highly resistant to weather conditions as a raw material property, are under warranty for 5 years against production failures. One of the most important features that can be repaired, the product allows you to use for many years.
Polyester Water Tanks
Polyester Water Tanks General Features
- Polyester water tanks are more robust and useful in comparison with other tanks in terms of the strength they form with raw material content.
- It is one of the most important advantages of production in desired sizes and in desired volumes.
- The ability to repair and restore the necessary strength after repair can be used for many years.
- It is the first product group that comes to mind for maximum volume products.
- It is not affected by the sun’s rays and it provides a more hygienic usage with the necessary cleanings are made on time.
- The production of the desired sizes can play an important role in providing the most suitable product for your project and area.
Production Process of Polyester Water Tanks
- The cap, body and legs equipments of the tanks are produced separately by using the required raw materials. It is then allowed to reach the required hardness.
- Equipments, that reaches the required hardness, are welded together by using polyester and fiberglass. It is waited until the required hardness is formed again.
- The inlet and outlet equipment is installed to the tank at the last stage. After the desired size and number of equipment is combined, polishing is done for the product paint process.
- After the completion of painting process with polyester gelcoat, shipment process is proceeded.
Polyester Water Tanks Use Terms
- Polyester water tanks must be placed on a flat concrete ground. There should not be any material on the concrete ground that could damage the tank floor such as gravel and soil.
- Make sure that the bottom of the tank is in a flat contact with the concrete ground. For vertical tanks, the bottom side and for horizontal tanks all tank’ legs should be contact with concrete ground.
- Products must never be removed from the outlet and filling cover equipments.
- Tanks should not be moved while their interior is full.
- Should not be interfered to the tanks with drilling and cutting objects and should be contacted with authorized friends when any problem is occurred.
- Internal cleaning of the tanks should be made in every 6 months for usage of more hygienic conditions.