Polyester water storage tank; these are water tank products which have been produced for 35 years and consist of fiberglass and polyester resin. Resistance is higher than many product groups. Furthermore, it is more advantageous than the other product group with its repairable structure and alternative measurement possibilities. Horizontal or vertical production in desired volume can be provided.
Polyester water storage tanks, polyester water tanks and fiberglass water tank products are different names of the same product group.
Polyester Water Storage Tank
Polyester water tanks in terms of raw strength created by the content is more robust and useful than the other water tanks.
- One of the most important advantages is the production of desired sizes and desired volumes.
- It can be repaired and provides the necessary strength after repair, which enables the water storage tanks to be used for many years.
- It is the first and only product group that comes to mind for maximum volume tank production.
- It is impermeable to sunlight and can be used in more hygienic conditions by cleaning it internally every 6 months.
- Providing production in desired sizes plays an important role in providing the most suitable water storage tank for your place.
Production process of Polyester Water Storage Tank
- By using the required raw materials, the cover, body and foot parts of the polyester water tank in desired dimensions are produced and a certain time is expected to reach the required hardness.
- After the produced parts have reached the required hardness, they are assembled to each other and the welding process is performed and waited until it reaches the required hardness again.
- Product equipment, outlet rakor, cover, such as ventilation are welded to water storage tanks after the external cleaning is made to the product.
- The product is painted with polyester gel-coat to protect against sunlight.
Use Terms of Polyester Water Storage Tanks
- Always place the products on a flat concrete ground.
- Make sure that there are no hard materials on the concrete ground that could damage the tank.
- Make sure that the tank legs for horizontal tanks and the base for vertical tanks are completely in contact with the concrete ground.
- Do not lift or move products using the cover and outlet rakor equipment.
- Do not lift or move products when they are full.
- Do not interfere with cutting or piercing objects over tank.
- In case of any problem, please contact the sales representatives.
- You can use the products in more hygienic conditions by cleaning every 6 months.