Fiberglass water tank products refer to the same products as polyester water tank products. They are long life tanks which cannot be corroded and repaired through specifications of raw material. Fiberglass water tanks, which can be produced in all volumes from 1000 liters to 100,000 liters, can be produced horizontally or vertically as desired. With 5 years long warranty period, it will be your solution partner in your projects.
Fiberglass Water Tank
- Fiberglass water tank is more robust and useful than other tanks in terms of raw material content and strength.
- It is one of the most important advantages of production in desired sizes and in desired volume.
- It can be repaired and provides the necessary strength after repair so that provides many years of use.
- It is the only product imaginable for maximum volume products.
- It does not be effected sunlight and does not moss, through to be made necessary cleaning at the required time.
- The ability to produce a variety of alternative sizes allows the production of the most suitable tank for your site.
The production process consists of 4 stages.
- By using the necessary raw materials, the cover, body and legs of the tanks are produced in the desired dimensions and expected to reach the required hardness.
- The produced parts are bonded to each other after reaching the required hardness. It is expected to reach the required hardness again.
- After the outlet and inlet rakors are connected to the tank, the process of cleaning the tank is called exterior cleaning and the final layer called the tank shine.
- After the finishing process is completed, the necessary shipment procedures are provided to deliver the product.
- The base of the area where the fiberglass water tank will be used must be a flat concrete floor. Make sure that there is no material on the floor.
- For horizontal water tanks, the legs of tanks and for vertical tanks the bottom side of the tanks should be completely in contact with the concrete ground.
- The fiberglass water tank must never be lifted or moved from the inlet and outlet connections.
- Do not lift or move when it is full.
- Do not interfere with penetrating or sharp objects.
- You can make your tank healthier use by doing internal cleaning in half term.
The placement of horizontal or vertical tanks must be exactly as shown in the pictures. Otherwise the products will not be covered by the warranty.