- Acid Tanks FAQ
- Polyester Water Tanks FAQ
- Polythene Water Tanks FAQ
- Septic Tanks FAQ
- Underground Water Tanks FAQ
It will be sufficient to have concrete only at the base of the excavation area. When your products are full, all pressure is on the base. So while tank must be placed a flat concrete ground. There is no need to be concrete at the all edges of the excavation area. However, it is recommended to use curtain concrete in areas where there is a vehicle passage or landslide risk.
The closure process should be done by filling the remaining spaces after tank puts to excavation area. In addition, this process should not be provided on one side. Filling should be done at equal distances and amount from four sides. When sand is unloaded from one side, your tank may slide towards the other side and it can be deformed by hitting the floor.
Deeper embedding operations are called elevation differences. This indicates how much the tank tank will be below the upper ground level. Our products are produced according to the elevation difference of 30 cm as standard. The elevation difference can be increased according to your request. We will need to be informed about this process. Accordingly, the tank strength will be increased and the tank equipment will be arranged as required. In addition, the number of dividing walls in the tank is increased according to the elevation difference. Thus, this pressure will be minimized by distributing the overload on the tank.
Reducing all measurements to a minimum during embedding operations will reduce the load pressure.
In the excavation areas that water is outflowing, especially in areas close to the sea, tank should not be used. Since there is a need to be a concrete floor in the base part, concrete pouring in such areas is difficult. Water will remove the tank at the base and break due to the soil load on it.
Rectangular tanks with a minimum height for these places or products with a large diameter and a minimum height for small tonnage products can be preferred. This reduces the depth size of the excavation depth and prevents water from getting out.
As an example, a standard 10 tons underground tank’s height is 240 cm, tank diameter can be changed as 310 cm and height size changes as 150 cm in this way depth size can be reduced 90 cm.
Dividing wall is the a fiberglass equipment that has sections at specific dimensions and places to inside of tank according at various quantities to tank volume.
The dividing walls functionally minimize the soil pressure on the tank. It also reduces the flexibility of the tank and increases the product strength.
The number of dividing wall is determined by the volume of the tank and the difference in elevation.
During the placement of underground water tanks, lifters should be used. Any equipment should be not used except lifters. In addition, a work machine or crane must be used during the placement of underground tanks. During placement without construction equipment or cranes, may be occurred damage to your tank For products with a volume over 40 tons, use a crane.
Water tank placement should be made in the middle of excavation area. The distance of the tank to all sides should be set at equal distance. It is also recommended to check that the tank’s bottom side contact with the concrete ground.
Cylindrical underground water tanks distribute pressure. However, as mentioned above, if all the edge distances are equal, it will allow your tank to distribute and balance the pressure better.
Ventilation equipment is provided on the tank so that your water does not smell. This equipment will prevent the smelling of water after your tank is placed under the ground. In addition, products will not be exposed to sunlight under the ground will not be algae, so your water will remain clean.
Polyethylene water tanks are not suitable for use as a septic tank under the ground. For these uses, the product will not be covered by the warranty. The flexible structure of the polyethylene water tank products will not provide resistance under soil pressure.
Polyethylene is a thermoplastic with a high chemical resistance. However, in order to use polyethylene water tanks in chemical storage, information should be given to authorized persons. You will also need to report the type of chemical to be used, the concentration ratio and the stock temperature value.
Polyethylene water tanks must be thickened according to the concentration of the chemical to be stored. Thus, the production of a tank suitable for the density of the chemical to be used is provided.
The dimensions for polyethylene chemical tanks are same with water tanks. This limits the usage area for projects. You can examine the polyester acid tanks for alternative dimensions.
Polyethylene chemical tank warranty period 2 years, polyester chemical tank warranty period is 5 years.
Polietilen su tankı ölçüleri değiştirilemez. Standart kalıplar ile üretimi sağlanan polietilen su tankları ölçüleri de standarttır. Alternatif su tankı ölçüleri için polyester su deposu ölçüleri sayfamızı ziyaret edebilirsiniz. İzoplas markası olarak kendi standart ölçülerimiz olup, talep doğrultusunda alternatif ölçülerde üretim sağlanabilmektedir.
Delivery is not made for plastic tanks with a volume of 1 ton and smaller. For our products with a volume of more than 1 tonne, prices include delivery fees for Istanbul. Delivery for multiple product orders is provided free of charge to nearby areas such as Bursa, Sakarya and Tekirdağ. For all other regions, you can request a price from our sales representatives. Contact you can see our company contact informations on our contact page or with your mobile phone you can call us. immediately
All regions of Turkey shipping can be provided with the warehouse firms or cargo vehicle. Our products are under guarantee during shipping until to be delivered to you. You can get detailed information about delivery fees from our sales representatives.
The stocks of polyethylene water tanks are always kept at a sufficient level. Deliveries for nearby regions are carried out on the same day. With the most suitable transportation vehicle for the regions outside of Istanbul, delivery will be provided to you within 3 working days at the latest. Delivery time may vary depending on the region requested.
The production time for non-stock products can vary from 1 to 5 days. You will be informed about the production time for the products that are not in stock before the order.
Our products are under warranty for 2 years against company defects. It is important that you comply with the following warranty instructions before installation to ensure that your products are covered by the warranty. In case of any problems, you can get information by contacting our sales representatives.
- The water tanks must be placed on a flat concrete ground in such a way that the base is fully in contact.
- For non-water use, you must provide information before order. For non-water use, you must provide information before order.
- Always use flexible pipe for installation connections.
- Don’t let outlet rakor to make a downward stretch by placing a support equipment under it.
- Do not apply air pressure into the tanks.
- Do not lift or move the product when it is full.
- Do not remove the products from the outlet rakor or filling cover equipment.
- Do not interfere with the cutting or penetrating objects on the tank.
- By cleaning the products’ inner side every 6 months, you can provide more hygienic use.
- By using the required raw materials, the cover, body and foot parts of the products are produced and a certain period of time is expected to reach the required hardness.
- After the produced parts reach the required hardness, they are welded together and are expected to reach the required hardness again.
- The outlet and inlet connections are also mounted to the products and then the product’s outside is cleaned.
- To have been cleaned polyester water tank are painted with gel-coat to protect against sunlight.
- The products are more robust and useful than other product groups in terms of the strength they form with polyester raw material content.
- It is one of the most important advantages of production in desired sizes and in desired volume. DIMENSIONS
- Repairable form and providing the necessary strength after repair, increase use life of polyester water tank products.
- It is one of the most important advantage, to be supplied maximum volume products.
- Polyester water tanks are resisted against to the sun’s rays and when the necessary cleaning are made, you can use with more hygienic conditions.
- Can be produced in desired sizes and provides the most suitable water tanks for your projects.
- Place the products on a flat concrete ground.
- Make sure that there are no materials on concrete floor such as stones, nails, metal, which can damage your water tank.
- Make sure that the horizontal water tanks legs and the vertical water tank bottom side are completely to contact with the floor.
- Do not lift or move products from the cover or outlet rakor of tank.
- Do not lift or move polyester water tank products when they are full.
- Do not interfere with cutting or piercing objects onto the products. In case of any problems, contact the sales representatives and provide information.
- You can clean the products every 6 months and make them more hygienic.
Polyester water tank prices include delivery of Istanbul and Gebze region. You can get information from our sales representatives about delivery costs for different regions.
VAT is not included for all product prices stated in our web-site.
Polyester water tank products are kept in certain quantities in our stocks for certain volumes. Vertical polyester water tank products are not available in stock.
With the order confirmation for the products in stock, the deliveries are provided to Istanbul and Gebze regions at the same time with our own vehicles according to the availability of the vehicle.
For products not in stock, the delivery time will be indicated to you during order.
Your out-of-town orders will be delivered within 3 working days at the latest. Deliveries are provided by warehouse firms or over-load vehicles.
Polyester water tank products are guaranteed against company defects for 5 years. The defects that caused by production will be repaired on-site. It can only be renewed for non-repairable products.
In case of any problem, you can contact our sales representatives and request service.
During the order, please refer to your offer file and product drawing which includes the warranty conditions.
Since 1984, we continued to produce polyester and polyethylene acid tanks, acid tanks are used by many companies over Turkey and the world. You can review some of our references and the products we produce. For more references Our references You can visit our page.
1. Sandoz Syntek
50 ton horizontal chemical waste tank and 26 ton chemical mixer tank are provided for Sandoz.
24m3 silo acid tanks and 13 ton mixer tank production were provided.
50 ton vertical acid tanks and 5m3 prismatic acid tank were produced.
Production of 13m3 HCL silo acid tank and 20m3 hcl stock tank were provided.
56/5000 Production of 20 ton silo phosphoric acid tank was provided.
Production of 20 ton HCL acid tank was provided.
25m3 Silo Caustic tank production is provided.
6 ton vertical phosphoric acid tank production was provided.
Production of 20 ton poly aluminum chloride tank is provided.
The most important thing to know about the acid tank is the acid concentration ratio and the stock temperature. Polythene acid tanks resist to all acid concentrate ratios. Stock temperature must not exceed 55 degrees Celsius, for all acid types.
For polyester acid tanks, the acid type, concentration ratio and stock temperature value are very important. Because resin resist to different acid types in different concentration ratios and temperature values . As the concentration ratio decreases, the stock temperature resistance increases. In addition, thermal protection can be provided with isocam application for polyester acid tanks.
Never use the products for any other acid than the specified acid type and values during the order.
All acid tanks should be tested primarily with water before filling acid. Water testing is recommended against problems during shipment.
All product groups must be placed on a flat concrete ground.
Polyester epoxy resin strength table to display click.
Acid tank production can be made in two different ways: polyester and polyethylene. Our products that can provide resistance to multiple acid types can be used in different concentrate and temperature values.
Polyethylene acid tanks can be used for all acid types. You can request the production of the most suitable tank for you by passing the acid type and concentration ratio to our sales representatives.
Polyester acid tanks can provide resistance in different concentrations and temperatures for all acid species. SEE TABLE.
Acid Tank Productions:
- Caustic Acid Tank
- Ferric 3 Chloride
- Hydrochloric Acid Tank
- Sulphuric Acid Tank
- Phosphoric Acid Tank
- Poly aluminum Chloride Tank
- Hypochlorite Tank