Our products are under warranty for 2 years against company defects. It is important that you comply with the following warranty instructions before installation to ensure that your products are covered by the warranty. In case of any problems, you can get information by contacting our sales representatives.
- The water tanks must be placed on a flat concrete ground in such a way that the base is fully in contact.
- For non-water use, you must provide information before order. For non-water use, you must provide information before order.
- Always use flexible pipe for installation connections.
- Don’t let outlet rakor to make a downward stretch by placing a support equipment under it.
- Do not apply air pressure into the tanks.
- Do not lift or move the product when it is full.
- Do not remove the products from the outlet rakor or filling cover equipment.
- Do not interfere with the cutting or penetrating objects on the tank.
- By cleaning the products’ inner side every 6 months, you can provide more hygienic use.