3 ton fiberglass sphere water tank is produced by double mold method, belted water tanks. Our sphere water tank, which is placed in a special metal leg, is manufactured from vinylester epoxy resin upon request and will allow you to make chemical stocking.
3 Ton Fiberglass Water Tank Details
|Junction Point||185 cm|
|Tank Height||180 cm|
|Total Height||230 cm|
|Cover||PE Lockable Cover|
|Metal Leg||Q40 Pipe Profile|
|Tank Weight||57 KG|
|Leg Weight||51 KG|
3 Ton Fiberglass Sphere Water Tank Production Steps
- Production is provided by two mold method.
- The upper and bottom parts taken from the molds are assembled together.
- From the inside, the junction point is completely insulated and ready for use.
- The exterior is completely glossy and thanks to the polyester gel-coat, it is absolutely impervious to sunlight.
- Outlet rakors can be assembled to 4 different sides of tank.
- Upon request, an outlet rakor can be assmebled to deepest side of the tank.
- A PE lockable cover will be assembled to the top of tank.
- The tank is placed in a special metal leg.
- It is raised 50 cm from the ground as standard.
- Anchorage system is provided on tank legs. You can easily fix it to the ground.
- Stainless and corrosion-free.
- It provides long years of use thanks to its repairability.
- Belted structure increases strength.
- Thanks to its special metal frame, it accelerates the flow of water and provides 100% usage.
- Can be produced for acid storage upon request.
- High resistance to weather conditions.
- Dimensions are standard. There is no production in alternative sizes. Click for 3 ton water tank in different sizes.
- Place the products on a flat concrete ground.
- Never interfere with piercing or cutting objects.
- For non-water uses, we must be informed.
- Do not apply air pressure inside to the product.
- Not suitable for underground use. Click for underground water tanks.
- Always use flexible pipes during installation.
- In case of any problem, please contact our sales representatives without any intervention. you can visit our contact page