22m3 polyethylene silo tank is the biggest and latest product of polyethylene silo tanks product category. Silo tank productions after this tonnage After this production, silo tanks can be produced as polyester. The reason is that the products placed on the iron cage may show fragility after a certain time. 22m3 polythene silo tank can be used in facilities where chemical fluid storage or machine feeding is required. The most important feature of silo tanks, the bottom of the product is conical and provides 100% product flow and does not leave any product inside. Mass production will be the solution partner in production lines with economical prices and high chemical resistance.
22m3 Polythene Silo Tank
Polyethylene silo tanks dimensions are standard and no alternative dimensions are available. Also, location and size of cover are standard.
- Polythene silo tanks can be produced up to 22000 liters and silo brine tanks up to 5 tons.
- Silo brine tanks are mostly used for mixer or machine systems.
- Chemical resistance is high.
- Dimensions are standard.
- Provides 100% product flow.
- No product remains in the tank.
- It does not react with chemicals.
- Long use life.
- Suitable for chemical stocking.
- Chemical production facilities.
- Detergent production facilities.
- Liquid packing plants.
- Olive and olive oil production.
- Acid storage facilities.