1 ton polyethylene water tank prices are economic compared to other product groups and the demand rate is quite high. 1 ton polyethylene water tank, which can be produced horizontally or vertically, has 3 different alternative dimensions. Especially the 1 ton vertical water tank produced in 78 cm width can be used for the housing by being able to pass through the building doors and according to the food regulations and the most preferred are among the 1 ton polythene water tank sizes.
1 Ton Polythene Water Tank
1 Ton Polythene Water Tank Specifications
1 ton polyethylene water tank is produced from high density polyethylene raw material. Polyethylene raw material that is poured into certain molds in rotation system is formed by taking the shape of molds.
- Polyethylene water tanks have an outlet rakor and and a cover as standard.
- Polyethylene water tank cover location and size are fixed, no change can be made. Outlet rakor size can be changed according to request.
- Horizontal polythene water tanks have legs at the bottom. These legs are unified with tank.
- Vertical tanks do not have legs. The bottom side is flat and it should be placed on a concrete ground to use.
- Our products are produced according to the food regulations.
1 Ton Water Tank Dimensions
1 Ton Polythene Water Tank Prices
|Horizontal||145,00 $||155,00 $|
|Vertical||145,00 $||155,00 $|
Polyethylene water tanks are not suitable for use as a septic tank under the ground. For these uses, the product will not be covered by the warranty. The flexible structure of the polyethylene water tank products will not provide resistance under soil pressure.
Polyethylene is a thermoplastic with a high chemical resistance. However, in order to use polyethylene water tanks in chemical storage, information should be given to authorized persons. You will also need to report the type of chemical to be used, the concentration ratio and the stock temperature value.
Polyethylene water tanks must be thickened according to the concentration of the chemical to be stored. Thus, the production of a tank suitable for the density of the chemical to be used is provided.
The dimensions for polyethylene chemical tanks are same with water tanks. This limits the usage area for projects. You can examine the polyester acid tanks for alternative dimensions.
Polyethylene chemical tank warranty period 2 years, polyester chemical tank warranty period is 5 years.
Polietilen su tankı ölçüleri değiştirilemez. Standart kalıplar ile üretimi sağlanan polietilen su tankları ölçüleri de standarttır. Alternatif su tankı ölçüleri için polyester su deposu ölçüleri sayfamızı ziyaret edebilirsiniz. İzoplas markası olarak kendi standart ölçülerimiz olup, talep doğrultusunda alternatif ölçülerde üretim sağlanabilmektedir.
Delivery is not made for plastic tanks with a volume of 1 ton and smaller. For our products with a volume of more than 1 tonne, prices include delivery fees for Istanbul. Delivery for multiple product orders is provided free of charge to nearby areas such as Bursa, Sakarya and Tekirdağ. For all other regions, you can request a price from our sales representatives. Contact you can see our company contact informations on our contact page or with your mobile phone you can call us. immediately
All regions of Turkey shipping can be provided with the warehouse firms or cargo vehicle. Our products are under guarantee during shipping until to be delivered to you. You can get detailed information about delivery fees from our sales representatives.
The stocks of polyethylene water tanks are always kept at a sufficient level. Deliveries for nearby regions are carried out on the same day. With the most suitable transportation vehicle for the regions outside of Istanbul, delivery will be provided to you within 3 working days at the latest. Delivery time may vary depending on the region requested.
The production time for non-stock products can vary from 1 to 5 days. You will be informed about the production time for the products that are not in stock before the order.
Our products are under warranty for 2 years against company defects. It is important that you comply with the following warranty instructions before installation to ensure that your products are covered by the warranty. In case of any problems, you can get information by contacting our sales representatives.
- The water tanks must be placed on a flat concrete ground in such a way that the base is fully in contact.
- For non-water use, you must provide information before order. For non-water use, you must provide information before order.
- Always use flexible pipe for installation connections.
- Don’t let outlet rakor to make a downward stretch by placing a support equipment under it.
- Do not apply air pressure into the tanks.
- Do not lift or move the product when it is full.
- Do not remove the products from the outlet rakor or filling cover equipment.
- Do not interfere with the cutting or penetrating objects on the tank.
- By cleaning the products’ inner side every 6 months, you can provide more hygienic use.