The production of 1 ton fiberglass water tank consists of a combination of fiberglass and polyester resin. Fiberglass water tanks are products with the highest warranty period with 5-years. One of the most important advantages is providing as horizontal, vertical and prismatic production in alternative dimensions.
1 Ton Fiberglass Water Tank
1 Ton Fiberglass Water Tank Sizes
|Cylindrical||Horizontal 1||Horizontal 2||Vertical|
|Width||100 cm||80 cm||100 cm|
|Height||115 cm||95 cm||140 cm|
|Length||130 cm||200 cm||—|
|Cover||35 cm||35 cm||35 cm|
- The base of the area where the fiberglass water tank will be used must be a flat concrete floor. Make sure that there is no material on the floor.
- For horizontal water tanks, the legs of tanks and for vertical tanks the bottom side of the tanks should be completely in contact with the concrete ground.
- The fiberglass water tank must never be lifted or moved from the inlet and outlet connections.
- Do not lift or move when it is full.
- Do not interfere with penetrating or sharp objects.
- You can make your tank healthier use by doing internal cleaning in half term.
The placement of horizontal or vertical tanks must be exactly as shown in the pictures. Otherwise the products will not be covered by the warranty.